CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

There's A Class For This

Famous People I Have Met*


- Bob Saget
- DeForest Kelley
- Mo Rocca
- Dustin Diamond
Bill Nye the Science Guy
*spoken to/took a picture with/stalked by/got an autograph from/was hit on by


Famous People I Have Seen

- Margaret Cho
- Mitch Albom
- John Cleese
- Chris Carrabba
- Jon Stewart
- Brent Spiner (yes, seriously)
- Janet Reno

There might be more - there are probably more - so I'll add to the list as I remember them.  It's just a list I'd thought of compiling the other day, just for fun.  And yes, I know, not all of you necessarily consider all of these people to be 'famous'.  But hey, I've never exactly lived in an area (southeast MI, central NY, suburban Chicago) where celebrities flock, so I'll take what I can get.

And yes Frank, I know, I'm not as cool as you cause I haven't met Jim Gaffigan yet.  But I will.  So there.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Were you with us when we met MArion Jones? Still famous, if not notorious.

Frank said...

Hey, Veronica. Veronica. Hey. Hey. Veronica. Hey.




...remember when we saw Reese?

Angela said...

Owen Wilson almost hit me with his bike in Rome... on two separate occasions. And then I saw Luke Wilson in a gelato shop.

Veronica said...

Mom - Yeah, I forgot about Marion Jones. And Morgan Spurlock - the 'Supersize Me' guy. I saw the movie at Cornell Cinema, and then he did a Q&A session.

Frank - Remember when Reese noticed you filming him? Heh.

Angela - I know Luke's got the better looking nose, but I still think Owen's hotter. ;)