CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

The New Year

Well folks, here it is - 2009.

And while I may still be the quasi-only-working-part-time Unemployed Cornellian, I have a very good feeling about this year, and not just because of inauguration day.

As such, here are my New Year's Resolutions:

-  get a full-time job before my birthday (day after Valentine's, for those who don't know)
- learn to drive a stick
- take Jack to obedience school (he's well-behaved on the whole, but we need him to listen enough to not knock over visitors)
- learn yoga
- exercise at least 5 times a week (combination of running, yoga, and hopefully eventually a gym membership at the Troy Community Centre)
- learn how to knit
- cook more, and try new dishes
- blog more! (...ok, you ought to have seen that one coming)


Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

See now, I started my exercise goal at a much more attainable twice a week - you should consider adjusting!

Veronica said...

Batman wouldn't adjust...