CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All You Need Is Me

So after many requests (....OK, so really just one. From my mom.) for a new post, I have decided to oblige. However, since not much has happened lately - still unemployed, still broke - I'm gonna take the easy way out and just do a meme. This will inform you of my awesomeness and inspire you to continue reading my blog, even when I have boring patches. Enjoy!


Four jobs I've had:
1. district exec for the boy scouts
2. ecology/conservation director at a boy scout summer camp
3. sorter of cutlery at a Cornell dining hall
4. water slide test pilot (heh, I wish!)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Super Troopers
2. Boondock Saints
3. Robin Hood (Disney version)
4. Donnie Darko

Four places I've lived:
1. Trenton, MI
2. Ithaca, NY
3. Wheaton, IL
4. Metamora, MI

Four TV shows I love:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. NCIS
3. The Daily Show
4. Dirty Jobs

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Paris
2. the Florida Keys
3. Phoenix
4. Cedar Point

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. chocolate-covered strawberries
2. Ben's veggie fried rice
3. my mom's Italian beef
4. salmon cooked just about any way

Four sites I visit daily:
1. .......well, blogger, DUH
2. facebook
3. Questionable Content
4. cyanide and happiness

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Cedar Point
2. D-A Scout Ranch
3. in the lap of luxury
4. uhm....not....in debt?

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Rachel (ha!)
2. Frank
3. JenBun
4. Mom (there you go! a topic for your first post!)


do it.....do it....do it....DO IT

10 comments:

Andy said...

Hahaha... This is a super-fun meme to do. Just a tip : Rachel does NOT like being tagged in memes. You probably won't have a place for Jack to live after this.

Mandy said...

Cedar Point? I love Cedar Point! Less than a tankfull of gas away and home of many fond memories for me.

Rachel said...

Son of a BITCH! I totally didn't suggest finding one so that you could tag me! Well fine! I'll be doing for Friday's post, but I will grumble the whole time.....

Frank said...

Make me.

Barbara said...

I can't make a blog until you help me!

JenBun said...

Did you tag me? Or a different JenBun??

OK, OK, I'll do it... but not until after next week. Next week is special! :)

Veronica said...

andy - haha, well since I now live with Rachel, it's not safe to annoy her face-to-face, I don't want to get kicked to the curb. so I must do it all stealthy-like on the interwebs.

mandy - wow I know! I really hope I can go this summer. Diana's recently become fascinated with the roller coaster videos and it's making me miss cedar point sooooo much.

rach - haha! that will teach you to help me! um...I mean...thanks for letting me live with you! *sad ant eyes*

frank - I don't make monkeys, I just train them.

mom - ok we'll do it tonight, for reals!

jenbun - haha, fair enough. I was really only using it for blog filler. =)

Frank said...

Guh?

Bayjb said...

Hey Veronica - It's Jessica from last night ;) Hope you're feeling better.

Doh don't tag your sister, she might tag me now. Love your blog design, who did it? I'm sorry but I hated Donnie Darko, maybe you can explain it to me sometime.

Veronica said...

bayjb - thanks, I woke up with a headache this morning but otherwise pretty much ok. I got my blog design from pyzam.com (found them from rachel's blog). I don't know if explaining Donnie Darko would help (or even if I could do it satisfactorily)...in my experience people either loved it or hated it.