CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Wanna Be Sedated

So I'm not sure what to make of this 'Twitter' business. Rachel uses it, as does the author of one of my favourite webcomics, but I don't know if it's for me. I mean, I do make use of the status application on facebook pretty regularly, but I'm not sure if I need to use yet another webthing (besides blogger, facebook, twentysomethingbloggers, and myspace...ok, I'm seriously considering deleting the last one). Besides, right now my life is definitely not exciting enough to require such frequent updates:


8:00 AM - wake up

8:15 AM - morning ab workout

9:00 AM - breakfast

9:30 AM - shower

10:30 AM - 12:30 PM - playing with Diana, on the internets for job searches, plus blogging and facebook

1:00 PM - lunch

1:30 PM - 5:30 PM - more internets, playing with Diana, the pool (if it's nice out)

6:00 PM - dinner

6:30 PM - 8:30 PM - playing with Diana (seeing a pattern here?)

8:30 PM - 10:00 PM - internets, phone with Ben

10:00 PM - The Daily Show

10:30 PM - The Colbert Report (heh, though Ben says I'm 'not allowed' to watch it any more...sheesh, you have one little sex dream about Stephen Colbert.... ;)

11:00 PM - 12:00 AM - 2 episodes of Home Improvement

12:00 AM - internets until I get tired....


So yeah, that's my day. I think I'll hold off on Twitter until I get a job.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Weren't you thrill ed this morning when Diana changed up both our schedules at 6:45 am?

Yeah, I feel the same way....

Angela said...

Twitter sounds lame, but it's neat once you're on it.

And don't worry about not knowing what to write. Sometimes I'll just post song lyrics. Or I'll notify people that I've updated my blog.

JenBun said...

I don't need another thing, either, so I'm not on it...

I just randomly yell out interesting tidbits about me every now and then! :)

(My word verification is "gubwu"... that's totally how I'm going to say "love you" from now on! Gubwu, Veronica! hee hee!)

Andy said...

Hahahaha mine would be worse.

7:30 am - 8:10 am : Wake-up & Breakfast
8:20 am : leave the house
8:30 am - 11:30 am : Gym
11:45 am - 12:15 pm : Pool
12:20 pm : Arriving home
12:30 pm - 12:45 pm : Shower
12:45 pm - 1:30 pm : Check facebook, blogger.
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm : Lunch
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm : More Blogger/Facebook/AIM/MSN or sleeping (depends on my tireness levels).
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm : Soap opera
7:00 pm - 7:30 pm : More Blogger/Facebook/AIM/MSN
7:30 pm - 8:00 pm : Dinner
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm : More Blogger/Facebook/AIM/MSN
10:00 pm : sleeping time.

See? Kinda sad.

Felicia said...

HAHA, Home Improvement?? I tried Twitter for about a month and it wasn't me. I used it about 10 times. You're right, no one needs to know what I'm doing every second of the day.

Veronica said...

Rach - no the best part was Moxie coming down 5 minutes later and putting her big nose right in my face!

Angela - that's true, I can always fill it with the random thoughts that flit through my head...

jenbun - haha, nice! I'm using my mom's laptop and it's set to automatically fill in words once you start typing, so if I get two verification words that start with the same letter, it tries to fill in the old one..."hmm...there's a 'w', surely you are going to type 'wxicz'?"

andy - obviously you need a playmate! =)

felicia - oh yeah, nick at nite! I *might* give twitter a chance...but not until I find a job. I waste too much time on blogger and facebook as it is!

Andy said...

Hahahaha if my possible playmates are like Diana, I'm more than willing to take the job. I dont' like to baby-sit little children that need their diapers changed, or who'll cry over nothing, or anything that may annoy me.

If their games are about shopping, make-up, running, dancing, or Barbies, count me in ;)

Mandy said...

I make use of the status messages on myspace and facebook, but didnt have the patience to figure out how to twitter (tweet?) I've never gone back to it.

Bayjb said...

You can still twitter even with your daily routine. It's fun and you find fun things to write about, seriously. Just give it a try, I'll follow you :)