CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Brown-Eyed Girl

Signs that You Have Been Spending A Lot of Time With Diana:

- you are perfectly accepting of a cake with just about any ingredient
- you are used to carrying around a stuffed armadillo and speaking in a Southern accent
- you dread the sound of whistling
- you know who Goo-Goo is
- you know that anything you own is now hers (like my dog)
- you have memorized several episodes of Clifford the Big Red Dog and the Doodlebops
- you understand that answering 'why' the fire engine is red will turn into a philosophical discussion about the meaning of life
- you know that anything you say is likely to be repeated at an awkward moment
- you are now adjusted to her sleeping schedule (though you take advantage of it and rest while she naps)
- you know that it is possible to run the bases 100 times in less than a minute
- you are used to naming everything in the house (such as cat toys)
- you know that nothing you are doing is as important as what she wants RIGHT NOW (not that she's whiny...just very persistent)
- you know that Mickey Mouse Club House is the best website, ever
- you know all of the Cedar Point roller coaster videos by heart


and lastly, but most importantly....

you have the urge to make an announcement every time you fart!



hehe!

6 comments:

JenBun said...

I'm not sure I understood any of that...

Except the last one! My niece says, loudly, every time: "I tooted! Smell it?" Hee hee hee!

Jidai said...

So exactly when do girls learn that telling people you just farted is not lady like?

Frank said...

^
^
^
If you're like my sisters, then never.

Mandy said...

As for the farting, I always appreciate an announcement, I don't like be taken by surprise and for some reason, its still funny. I never out grew laughing about it.

Barbara said...

Diana also tried to lay claim to my parrot, but Rachel would not let her keep it.

Veronica said...

jenbun - well hopefully Rachel's Diana video today cleared up the 'running the bases' one. and Diana feels obligated to make an announcement no matter who farted, or where you are...in the store for example....'MOMMY FARTED!'

jidai - yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Frank on this one. though to be honest I'm much more open with my burping than I am farting.

especially cause I can't say the word 'fart' around my mom.

sorry, mom.

mandy - hahahah! so true! I would rather someone just fess up, otherwise everyone's looking around all suspicious-like...

mom - again, sorry! but lhotse's happier now with the cockatiels. =)